The Accu-Cull is by far the simplest and most efficient culling system to hit the market.
Simply rotate the Accu-Cull's wheel up or down to match the weight of the fish that you put in your livewell. Pick any scale you want to use, match the numbers in tenths, ounces, hundredths and even kilograms. 9.99 is the highest weight recorded.
Mounting the Accu-Cull:
Find a secure spot in your livewell lid. If your livewell lid has insulation, remove a 4 1/2" x 8 1/4" section to allow room to mount the Accu-Cull's cradle securely to the lid. Take the cradle and apply the 1" VHB tape to four individual spots on the cradle. Peeling off one side of the tape. Apply to the cradle and once set, peel off the backside and apply to the clean and flat dry area of livewell. Allow 24 hours for 100% set up. Where It Sticks - It Stays!
*Please measure for fit, your livewell may vary in size.
* All plastic 100% ABS construction. No parts to rust.
* No metal parts.
* Dials lock into place securely and will not shake out of position.
* No more grease pencil & board.
* No more second guessing yourself with electric recording systems.
* Livewell mounting bracket.
* CULL FAST, CULL SMART, CULL SECURE!
* Made in the U.S.A.
Be the first to
Leave a Review