The deep belly of the Super Fluke causes it to dart, glide and knuckleball through the water, while its universal baitfish size allows it to tempt both limit-sized bass and the biggest fish on your lake. Rigged weightless, it skitters across the surface like an injured shad, but a belly- weighted hook or some insert weights allow you to employ it as deep as necessary.
- Baitfish imitator
- Deep belly features a hook slot and forked tail helps it to swoop and glide
- Super Fluke Jr.: Great when the regular Super Fluke is just a bit too big to match the local baitfish, try it weightless or on the end of a Carolina Rig to show the fish something new.
- Super Fluke: The original soft plastic darting shad imitator can't be beaten around grass and laydowns, where its tempting fall triggers neutral fish
- Magnum Super Fluke: Great anytime bass want a bigger shad-shaped meal, can be fished weightless on the surface or with added lead or tungsten to plumb the depths
- Super Fluke (Model 023): 5.25" - 10 pack
Be the first to
Leave a Review